- For Ricoh Coliseum ticketed events, fans who have celebrated their second birthday are required to have a ticket to gain entry to the building. Prior to their second birthday, children may sit on the lap of an accompanying adult provided they do not obstruct the view of those around them. Please note that this may vary for concerts or other sanctioned events (eg. kids shows). Please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982 for info on a specific event.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
- Lost Toronto Marlies season tickets may be replaced only by contacting your Account Rep. Please note that tickets can be replaced only once and only upon request by the original purchaser. When tickets are replaced, new tickets will be reprinted and the lost tickets voided, therefore, the old/original tickets will be denied entry in to the building. If season tickets are believed stolen, the season ticket holder is encouraged to file a police report and provide the Ticket Office with a copy. Anyone who gains entry, knowingly or unknowingly, with tickets believed to be counterfeit, stolen, void or otherwise invalid may be ejected and will have their tickets revoked with no compensation.
- The Ricoh Coliseum Ticket Office is located inside the main doors of the building and is open only during scheduled ticketed events. During all ticketed hockey games, they will remain open until the beginning of second period. The Ticket Office accepts cash, debit and all major credit cards.
- Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets only from authorized outlets, as anyone found with invalid tickets may be ejected with no compensation.
- Toronto Marlies tickets may be purchased several ways. By phone, call the Toronto Marlies PUCK Line at 416-597-PUCK (7825) or TicketMaster at 416-872-5000. To buy online, go to www.ticketmaster.ca. In person, visit the Air Canada Centre Box Office or the Ricoh Coliseum Ticket Office (event days only). Please arrive early if you wish to purchase tickets on event day.
- Other Ricoh Coliseum event tickets may be purchased online or by phone through TicketMaster at www.ticketmaster.ca, 416-872-5000 (sporting events) or 416-870-8000 (concerts and other events).
- All fans must hold a valid ticket at all times and are only allowed to sit in their ticketed seats. Fans may be requested to show their ticket by any stadium staff member at any time. Anyone who is unable to show a valid ticket will be ejected from the stadium and will have their tickets revoked with no compensation and could be subject to arrest.
- Ricoh Coliseum Will Call is located at the Ticket Office inside the main doors of the building. Please look for specific window signage. Fans will be asked to provide a picture ID corresponding to the name of the person under which the tickets are being held. Please note that sometimes due to an overwhelming number of pick-ups, Will Call may be moved to a different location. Should you see no “Will Call” window signage, please check with a Ricoh Coliseum staff member for the temporary location.
- For most Toronto Marlies games, Will Call will be located inside Marlies Alley. Marlies Alley can be accessed through the doors adjacent to the Ticket Office. Fans are advised to arrive early if they are picking up tickets near game time.
Posted in: T