For safety and security reasons, the following are not permitted at Ricoh Coliseum:
- Outside Food & Beverage of any kind
- Large Bags or Backpacks
- Large flags and banners
- Noisemakers (air horns, drums, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.)
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Weapons of any kind
- Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels
- Any missile/projectile like objects
- Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- selfie sticks
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
- Please see Fan Services for assistance with these items.
- Our camera policy is different for each event, based on the requests of the teams or promoters. Our standard policy allows cameras with lenses less than 75mm, provided they do not obstruct the view of other fans. Professional cameras or any other audio/video recording equipment are not allowed in the building without the appropriate working media credential. Generally, for most concerts, cameras are prohibited. For Toronto Marlies games, cameras with lenses over 75mm are allowed provided they do not obstruct the view of other fans. Video cameras are not permitted.
- Ricoh Coliseum is a smoke free facility. Fans must have their ticket scanned at the gate to exit to smoke and be allowed re-entry.
Fans found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Fans that refuse to comply may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by- case basis. All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering the facility. Some events such as concerts and other sanctioned events may have additional prohibited items or a different camera policy. For specific information, please contact Fan Services prior to the event at 416-815-5982.
Posted in: P