Ricoh Coliseum is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans attending events in our facility. We ask that fans be respectful of those around them and that they conduct themselves appropriately at all times. Inappropriate behaviour includes, but is not limited to:
- Smoking inside the building.
- Standing on chairs/seats.
- Sitting or standing in the aisles.
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket.
- Entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials. Drunk and/or disorderly conduct.
- Fighting or challenging others to fight.
- Wearing clothing deemed to be offensive, obscene or indecent.
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object within the facility.
- Using profanity and/or other offensive, obscene, or abusive gestures or language toward or in reference to other fans, players, coaches, referees, performers, or staff members. Interference with the event in any way.
- Disturbing the enjoyment of other fans in attendance.
- Bringing prohibited items into the building.
- Violating Ricoh Coliseum rules, regulations, or policies.
- Violating any local, provincial or federal laws.
During hockey games, for your own safety and as a courtesy to those around you, we ask that you please wait for a whistle before entering/exiting your seats. Any behaviour that violates the Ricoh Coliseum Code of Conduct, as determined by building management, may result in ejection as well as possible arrest and prosecution. Whether or not a warning is issued prior to ejection is at the discretion of building security, police or management. Fans who are ejected will have their tickets revoked and will not be compensated in any way. Ejection may also result in the loss of season tickets or other privileges. Season ticket and suite holders are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of anyone that uses their tickets. Fans having any difficulties during an event are advised to contact Fan Services staff so that the issue may be addressed. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982.
Posted in: C