- At Ricoh Coliseum, our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance fan safety and enjoyment.
- Rules and Regulations Governing Alcohol Management at Ricoh Coliseum
- Alcohol from outside the building cannot be brought in.
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased inside Ricoh Coliseum is subject to immediate ejection.
- A person may not enter the building in an intoxicated state.
- Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offence. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state will be removed from the premises.
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and be able to produce acceptable photo ID proving their age.
- Acceptable forms of photo ID at Ricoh Coliseum are:
- valid Driver’s License; Age of Majority Card; Armed Forces Card; Passport; Canadian Citizenship Card; Native Status card with photo; MTO issued photo ID; BYID photo card.
- Alcohol Service Cut-Off Times
- Hockey: Beginning of the 3rd period
- Concerts & Non-Sporting Events: Generally, alcohol is cut-off a few minutes after the feature performer has taken the stage. Please check with bar staff at the individual event for more specific information.
Please note that these alcohol service cut-off times are only a guideline. Ricoh Coliseum reserves the right to cut-off alcohol service at any point as necessary.
- While we always strive to provide the most accurate information regarding all Ricoh Coliseum policies, alcohol policies are subject to change without notice. Please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982 with any questions.
Posted in: A