- Accessible seats for all events at Ricoh Coliseum can be purchased through Ticketmaster. Tickets may also be available in person at the Air Canada Centre Box Office or the Ricoh Coliseum Ticket Office, however, this office is open only when there is a ticketed event in the building. For Toronto Marlies games, accessible seats can also be purchased through the Marlies PUCK Line at 416-597-PUCK (7825). It is recommended that if you require an accessible seat that you purchase this type of ticket in advance. At the event, we will do our best to accommodate any fans who require, but have not purchased, an accessible seat.
- Ricoh Coliseum will welcome our fans with disabilities and allow them to use their own personal assistive devices.
- Outlets are available at some accessible seating areas to recharge necessary equipment. Please check with Fan Services for availability.
- Ricoh Coliseum has two elevators available for use by fans that may be unable to use the stairs. Elevators are located inside the VIP entrance lobby to the right of our main gates. These will assist fans moving to and from the upper 300 Level concourse, media box and our suite level.
- Ricoh Coliseum is committed to providing exceptional fan service and appreciates feedback from our fans. Please contact us in person during an event at our Fan Services Booth located near our main gates, behind Section 117. Any other time, please use your choice of the methods below. Please be sure to include the date of your visit and seating location. If you wish to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your name and contact information. We strive to respond to all feedback within two business days of receipt. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Fan Services 50 Bay Street, Suite 500, Toronto, ON, M5J 2L2 Phone: 416-815-5982 Fax: 416-815-6050
- Fans requiring the use of an oxygen tank may bring it with them into the building. For your safety, please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982 to confirm that your seating location is suitable for your oxygen tank.
- Accessible parking near Ricoh Coliseum is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Exhibition Place Lot 3, located just southwest of the building, between the Enercare Centre (formerly the Direct Energy Centre) and BMO Field. Fans that are being picked up and dropped off by Wheel-Trans or private vehicles may do so directly outside of the Ricoh Coliseum main doors, near the Heritage Court entrance to the Enercare Centre. Fans attending events at Ricoh Coliseum are advised not to use the accessible parking underground at the Enercare Centre. There is no direct access for fans needing an elevator from this area. For accessible parking info, please contact Exhibition Place Parking at 416-263- 3646 or online at www.explace.on.ca.
- Ricoh Coliseum welcomes our fans with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals may accompany the fan in any areas open to the general public. Please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982 to confirm that your seating location is suitable for your animal.
- Ricoh Coliseum welcomes our fans with disabilities and their support person. All fans entering our venue, including those acting as a support person, are required to hold a valid ticket. Tickets for a support person will be charged according to standard event pricing.
- All washrooms on the main concourse at Ricoh Coliseum are accessible to all of our fans. There is a larger accessible washroom which is suitable for use by a mobility-impaired fan and an attendant behind section 102. For our fans sitting on the 300 Level, there are accessible washrooms located at the top of sections 103 and 117. These washrooms are suitable for use by a mobility-impaired fan and an attendant. Wheelchair Escort Fan Services is happy to provide a wheelchair escort from the gates to your seat. To inquire on the availability of this service, please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982 prior to the event day.
- Ricoh Coliseum offers barrier-free sections throughout our venue. These sections are designated with an “A” after the section number (eg. 116A).
Posted in: A